Not all properties accept pets. Please refer to the specific listing that you are interested in to confirm if that particular property accepts pets.
- Our general pet policy is that the landlord and/or management company will not allow any “known” dangerous pets. Landlord reserves the right to deny the following animals, unless special circumstances prevail.
- Any dog or cat that shows signs or tendencies of having an aggressive personality, is deemed dangerous by insurance companies, or has a bad landlord referral
- Large birds including parrots and cockatoos
- Farm animals (including potbelly pigs)
Any pet approved by the landlord and/or management company requires the tenant to obtain a renter’s insurance policy and to name the landlord and management company as an additional insured. This must be completed with proof before you will receive keys.
Upon vacating the property:
- Tenant is responsible to have the carpets and any tile professionally cleaned and chemically deodorized.
- Tenant is responsible for professional pest control for all possible animal borne pests including, but not necessarily limited to, fleas and ticks.
- If you fail to provide receipts for the above services we will perform them at your expense and the costs for said services will be deducted from your pet and/or security deposit.
Below is a list of dog breeds that we DO NOT accept, per company policy:
- Pit Bull
- German Shepherd
- Alaskan Malamute
- Doberman Pinscher
- Chow Chow
- Great Dane
- St. Bernard